Our aim is to preserve the traditional vibe of our guesthouse while at the same time ensuring your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our staff.
We are carefully complying with the health protocols of the National Public Health Organization (EODY), which are the following...
1) All staff members have been informed on health issues and issues pertaining to the management of COVID 19 cases
2) All staff members are being trained in cleaning and disinfection practices of specific points
following all hygiene rules to avoid handshakes, contact with hands, eyes, nose and mouth and ensure physical distancing.
3) They are equipped with personal protective equipment (masks, gloves).
4) They are subjected to temperature checks every morning.
1) Temperature measurement of visitors upon their arrival
2) Antiseptic liquid for visitors at the hotel entrance.
3) Floor marking of distances at the waiting area
4) Employees shall maintain the appropriate distance (at least 1.5 m)
5) Medical material including gloves and masks, antiseptic liquid, cleaning wipes, apron, long sleeved gown and laser thermometer shall be available for any case of emergency.
6) All key cards shall be disinfected.
7) For the greatest safety check in and check out times shall change (check out at 11:00 and check in at 15:00)
1) The hotel implements enhanced disinfection practices in accordance with the EODY instructions and uses products authorised by the National Organization for Medicines.
2) Common areas, the main entrance, the reception, door handles, tables and seats are disinfected daily at regular intervals.
3) Daily cleaning and changing of sheets, cushions and towels shall be performed only at the request of the visitors.
4) The TV and air-conditioning controls are equipped with disposable covers.
5) Textile surfaces (e.g. furniture upholstery are cleaned with vapor apparatus temperature > 70C
6) Rooms have individual household air conditioning units which are maintained and chemically cleaned regularly; however, it is recommended to prefer natural ventilation of rooms with the clean air of the Pelion countryside.
We removed, with regret, our rich buffet and replaced it with an a la carte breakfast including local canapes, which can by enjoyed by the customer at any outdoor area of the hotel, or even in the countryside or by the sea, after taking a breakfast basket.
1) Cleaning and disinfection in accordance with the instructions of EODY
2) Manual control of chlorine levels every 4 hours and control of the ph every 8 hours
3) Strong recommendation and emphasis in the clients’ information with related marking for the usage of shower before and after the use of the swimming pool and use of hands disinfectant which shall be located at the area.
4) The swimming pool sunbeds are disinfected after each use.
5) The swimming pool towels are washed after each use with disinfectant at temperatures above 60 degrees.
6) In order to avoid any health problems caused by third parties’ goods or/and services which are consumed within the hotel, we do not allow external food delivery services (DELIVERY).
7) Maximum number of bathers according to the EODY is 16 persons.
In case of disease, we immediately inform the VOLOS GENERAL HOSPITAL and the NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH ORGANIZATION (EODY)
We are committed to making every effort to ensure the health and well-being of our visitors, of our employees, as well as of the local society and don’t forget to dream .....and dream of the mountain of Centaurs the beautiful paths inside nature the crystal clear blue beaches....